Re: All of this Horror is hitting too close to home....

From: brad k (brad70_98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 22:36:36 EDT

Unfortunately there are tons of target in the
Baltimore/DC area....The FBI www.fbi.gov,
the CIA www.cia.gov, the NSA www.nsa.gov all
have offices in DC/MD.

Sometimes it almost seems safer to live with the
quakes in California!

Dak Content: I guess I'm going to have to wait a
couple
extra days to get the parts I ordered. Transgo shift
kit, 360 Gasket set, and some other odds and ends.

But I don't really care about that right now, just
hoping everything is over and people are safe.

Brad K