Re: RE: How my life has changed today...

From: Ed Buxton (flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 22:54:00 EDT

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? The biggest
test is when the speech is of the kind that angers us,
disgusts us or like in the case you gave. Ya think the
American thing to do would to be try and calm the
situation or call the proper authorities? This is not
personal, rather something for us all to think about
during these stressful and often irrational times.

--- David Digney <dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com>