RE: BLOOD donations

From: cpcii (cpcii@lvcm.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 03:27:30 EDT

Just to let you know, blood reserve's around the country have been running
low for the last year or so. All those amateur drinkers on St. Paddy's Day,
Cinco De Mayo, and New Years Eve cause big drops in the supply and all of
you who can and are able should donate year round. I personally am just a
couple pints short of the 5 gallon club and have been donating about every
8-9 weeks since I was 18, Had to take some time off when I got sick and
donated some bad blood but all is good now and am back in the habit. I
donated last week.

Philip