USA Pride Day . . .

From: geoff@centrifugepartners.com
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 03:29:59 EDT

First off, I am sorry for the mass e-mail, but in light of today's events, I
must send this.

If you don't know me, sorry, you were auto-added to my address book.

People are trying to organize a USA Pride day tomarrow, so forward this to
everyone you
know (if you don't mind). The word is, everyone should wear US colors. I
will be wearing
jeans, a white shirt, and a red hat for the day.

Lets spread this, and see if we can't boost the spirits nation wide.

If you are angry for receiving this, well, step back and take a look at
what's going on, and
in the scope of things, one e-mail shouldn't ruin your day.

God Bless America, and lets hope & pray we never see this kind of carnage
again,
-geoff shively