Re: Current Situation in the US

From: jbleazard@Sympatico.ca
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 09:29:13 EDT

Oops... I think I have to take it back. Apparently it was the Palestinians who
were celebrating, not the Pakistanis. I hadn't seen the story myself until a few
minutes ago. When Norah first told me about it, I thought she had said
Pakistanis, not Palistinians.

Equally disgusting, no matter who they are.