Re: Re: Hijackings. Guns on board Squimish

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 15:26:28 EDT

Re-enforced cockpit doors are fine, and all. But what are you going to do
when terrorists start killing innocent passengers to gain access to the
cockpit?

I, myself, would feel a hell of a lot safer on an airplane if I knew there
was someone there to make sure nothing like this EVER happened again.

I may have lost a close friend in the mayhem. She worked at the World Trade
Center, and I haven't heard from her since Friday. :-(

Brian