Now: F.A.M. Was Hijackings. Guns on board Squimish

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 01:40:57 EDT

I would completely trust a Federal Air Marshal with a gun, these guys are
THE BEST shots in the world! 100% accuracy I heard, they NEVER miss a shot.
They are recruited from the military and police forces, they are all known
for perfect marksmanship with moving targets, and they have one mission, to
protect us from hijackers with deadly force authorized. They already fly
anonymously on flights everywhere, unfortunately there are only a few of
them (less that 50 I believe) in the U.S., and there are 35,000+ flights a
day. What we need is more of them, that would be a big deterrent to
hijackings, one on every 3 flights. They all carry guns, they only shoot
once per bad guy, and they never wound, headshots only. I for one would not
mind paying an extra $10 per flight to fund them.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)