USA PRIDE DECALS

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 16:35:10 EDT

In memory of those who have fallen victim to the tragedy in New York, we
have come up with some decals to show our support for our nation. We have
listed them on ebay, but if you would like to purchase them instantly please
e-mail us privately. A portion of all of the sales will be donated to the
American Red Cross to help aid in the relief of this horrible incident.
Click the link below to see images of these decals. If you would like to
have a custom decal made up, we can help you out.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/smokindakota/

Steven

http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.soundofprestige.com