Re: Subject: Re: Re: Gun Control - (very very long)

From: TJ Goettner (TNJG999@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 19:54:01 EDT

You really have to watch your target and backing when discharging a firearm
onboard a flying aircraft. Bullets have a tendacncy to go through what they
hit, this would be bad if it ruptured the skin of the aircraft, causing a
decompresion. Or hitting a vital hydraulic/fuel line that might be running
under the floor. Although, I do very much agree with you, it could have
been at least a deterance, and might have stopped the highjacking.