RE: RE: How my life has changed today...

From: tmfu (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 17:31:17 EDT

> My daughter Caitlin lost one of her friends in the Pentagon
> attack today.I have been in shock all day too.I want
swift,total,retaliation.

Currently as it stands 4 EMS brothers that I worked with who joined FDNY are
missing, 2 are Fireman, and the other 2 EMS.

> What i want(and wont get)is a massive Nuclear strike.3 F-18 F/A's
> would do it,launched from the U.S.S. Enterprise.

Nuclear strike is too good for them. B-52 airstrikes, carpet bomb non-stop
for a week. For the folks that aided them here, if caught, tried, and if
found guilty publicly executed. Enough of this Liberial bullshit that has
been crammed down our throats on a daily basis on television, and in print.
America has now seen first-hand, live on national television what reality
really is. I saw the first plane fly across the NY skyline and hit Tower 1,
everyone on the highway just stopped, and got out of our cars. We also
witnessed the second plane come in and impact into the south tower. I worked
the first incident there in 93 as a volunteer. If this were to happen 2
years ago I would have been working where the second plane hit (57th floor).

> I was in a McDonalds tonight.While i was in line,there was a
> foreigner,who was bad mouthing the United States,saying we were all
"pussies".Within 5
> seconds,2 big black dudes(built like ball players)grabbed this guy,and
> dragged him outside,and began beating the s*it out of him.He was getting
> hammer-punched,the whole nine yards.
>
> When i got home,i turned on the Fire Dept frequency(ambulances).
> They were transporting a "dark skinned" person,with multiple
> teeth punched out,various abrasions,and broken bones(both legs were
broken).

Hey this is America, he used his right to freedom of expression, and the
other guys expressed theres. I see no problem with that.

Greg
2K1 Neon ES
Rahway, NJ
http://24.6.89.18/Neon