Re: RE: How my life has changed today...

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 20:54:20 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/01 9:15:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

<< With freedom comes responsibility. This person learned a
 valuable lesson about that today. ;-) >>

I agree with you Jon, I only wish I could have been there to see the lesson
being given. I feel for some of the Arabic - Americans in this country who
are now living in fear that they will see some of the anger, so many of us
now feel, when they had nothing to do with it. But if this guy was saying
things like that, in a public place, out loud so others could clearly hear
him, at a time like this, then he needed the sh*t beat out of him.

Paul
00 Dodge Dakota
4.7 Kenne Bell Supercharged