dusted by an RSX

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 01:30:44 EDT

Man, this sux. I got dusted by an RSX today bad.

I'm just calmly driving when this RSX darts up on me. I know i'm leaking
boost like crazy (maybe 1 psi into the motor if I'm lucky. MAX)

Anywho. we were trying to hit it around 45 and i was in 2nd gear waiting.
We hit it, but I noticed I pulled on him, so I let off the gas and tried to
restart the launch, but he didn't slow down and gunned it, so it was a catch
up scene. As soon as I was back on the gas, he had already inched a hood,
door, and somewhere trunk on me.

we were going pretty fast so I ended the race. but I couldn't ever regain
lost ground. I NEED MY BOOST!! hehe. anyways. it was the new RSX Type S.
  with dealer tags still on it. Oh well, I hope I'll meet him again with me
running full boost.(bad bypass valve)
-Chuong