Re: Re: HEY--NRA__still wanna fight

From: Dan Rivera (tr88@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 21:48:29 EDT

"Paul Macey" <pmacey@ans.net> wrote in message
news:Pine.GSO.4.05.10109120852300.24671-100000@paul.ny.ans.net...

> On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Gus wrote:
>
> > I don't believe NRA has ever supported plastic hand guns. Also at this
> > point the only weapons known to have been used were knife like weapons.
>
> Still trying to deal with the fact that plastic knives and box cutters
> were the tools of the terrorists that allowed them to take control of 4
> planes which became responsible for thousands of lost lives.

What is twisted is that at a gun show 3 months ago, a guy was selling
plastic knives. I asked who would use
this? He said people who want to be safe on a plane, or anywhere else metal
detectors are used.
It was sharp, and it was strong.
At the time it was just a curiosity, but very scary in retrospect.

Dan