Re: dusted by an RSX(defending the emblem)

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 23:38:36 EDT

What ever it can do, I want a re-run!

I bypassed the bypass valve for the blower and whoola. 6 pounds of boost.
I didn't know I could punch it in 1st gear and with a 2nd gear shift, spin
my LSD 3.55 automatic 275/35/18" tires would actually break loose and lose
traction and go sideways somewat! It was awesome...

COME ON RICE. I want a re-run.

This friday I'm gonna go put the smack down on a couple ricers up north.
They've been bashful about me having a truck and how it's all slow and my
mechanical skills suck because while (helping) lower their hondas/acuras,
their bolts snapped and a bunch of crap.. because hondas have problems with
bushing seizing in the lower rear control arms
.
Oh well. This is it. I'm so determinied to win this race. I'm really
ready to take off ALL the weight in my truck and see how things go. like
sound system/tonneau/everything to save weight. Fiberglass leaf springs?
hehe

-Chuong