Re: dusted by an RSX(defending the emblem)

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 00:31:32 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2001 11:28:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
dester223@hotmail.com writes:

<< Oh well. This is it. I'm so determinied to win this race. I'm really
 ready to take off ALL the weight in my truck and see how things go. like
 sound system/tonneau/everything to save weight. Fiberglass leaf springs?
 hehe

 -Chuong >>

Maybe you should check into some either plastic or Magnesium wheels then as
well
. Yes.. They do make plastic wheels.. there were several guys running them
on the dirt track cars up north before I moved away.

Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo