Re: Subject: Re: Re: Gun Control - (very very long)

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 06:23:13 EDT

Thanks TJ,

I went to a local gun range with Geoffrey (R\T Killer) and his frined Shawn.
Shawn swore by the Kimber 45's, until I fired a few rounds from my 357sig in
the lane next to him. I let him pop off a clip of mine, and when done, he
turned around with a big grin on his face and said "I want one of those
f**king gins" (If I remember correctly)...

For the size, caliber, quality, safety features, concealibility, etc. The
HK could not be beat; sure it's a little more expensive but my life is worth
it.

HK's slogan: "In a world of compromise, some don't."

...neither do I... that's why I have a V-8 Dakota... :-)

Later,
Tom "Slick"