Re: AMERICA Overseas...We are not alone!!!

From: Stefan Bartels (stebel@web.de)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 06:11:25 EDT

Hi,

I am from germany and I can tell you that all the Flags in our country are on the half half-mast.
Since that day the horror happens we are making silent protest minutes and silent protest marchs.
Our TV stations anre all on special reports the whole day on every station you see tickers on the botton.
The radio station donīt play their games, they are playing normally.
People are comming to the embassy every night with cndles and are crying in front of the building.
I am living in Hamburg, where the terrorists where studying. The newspaper says that Hamburg was their Headquarter.

We all feel with you and I think it is not yust germany, its the whole civilized world.

Regards
Stefan Bartels

IhrName@web.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de