A simple request to all Americans...

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 09:58:18 EDT

and you damned right the A in America is capitalized! America RULES!

I was driving home last night, and ever single house i saw had a American
Flag flying it's colors! I would like to simply request that everyone go out
by a flag, or if you have one, prooudly display it! I have one on every
vehicle I own (the one on Dakota is only printed out and a project folder
(clear plastic ) and taped on the rear window, but hey it's a flag!

DO IT FOR YOU COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg