Re: A simple request to all Americans...

From: jbleazard@Sympatico.ca
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 11:18:01 EDT

I'd like to chime in with a hearty "me too!"

If you read the Buzz Watch at www.car-truck.com, you know that on
Wednesday the Buzz Watcher made the same request. He also wrote
some of his other thoughts. The article made an impact on me, so I
decided to put a flag on the CB antenna on my Dak. Norah remembered
that we had a small flag in storage, so she dug it out for me. I attached
it at half mast on the Dakota, and I'm going to continue driving around
with it like that until the flags go back to full height... at which point
I'll move it to the top of the antenna.

I wrote the Buzz Watcher to let him know how the impact his writing
had. He even put my e-mail on his site the next day... first time I've
been published on the Buzz site.

Small things do mean a great deal some times. I feel heartened every
time I see an American flag flying now. We are a proud, defiant people,
and I would ask everyone to show it by flying the flag accordingly.

Thanks.