Re: Re: HEY--NRA__still wanna fight

From: ateeling@workstationusers.com
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 22:40:38 EDT

Yes, most people can be trusted with weapons, and most people can be trusted to
make wise decisions. Give those same people heated emotions and far less of
them are capable of wise decisions. Now give those same emotionally distrought
people alchohol, and the group that is still capable of making wise choices is
now very small. Having a weapon within easy reach just increasses the chances
that a bad decision will turn into a very horrible one. Not trying to move the
responsiblilty from individual to object mind you. Just adding some food for
thought.
adam