RE: Fiberglass leaf springs

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 14:03:21 EDT

I think you missed the point of my joke. 1G... Straight down.... get it?
yukyuk.

Anyways. Could the handling match hotchkis leafs? It's my understanding
that generally a leaf spring is a leaf spring and similar dimensions give
similar performance. Am I wrong?

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at