Re: Shipping Delays

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 14:55:38 EDT

Think that's bad, my local dealer ordered a electric fan for me Monday
(mine caught fire on Sat) which would have been here the next day, but
he still hasnt recieved it yet. Maybe this afternoon he tells me a
shipment is coming in. He has 35 cars waiting in his lot for parts, he
has no more room!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm