DIE thread, DIE. WAS NRA

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 17:03:13 EDT

Hey, I'm really f@$#ing fed up with this. I think everytime the DML has an
issue with gun control, or someone says "my honor .45 colt is better than
your 9mm S&W" that it's PATHETIC..

This is the DML, unless ur truck got shot by those guns, please move this
BS towards the OFFTOPIC list. Maybe 1-2 e-mails is fine, but get over it.
This isn't Dakota Mailing List AND Gun control.

Just fed up!
-Chuong

PS. Talking abou world trajedies like New York is cool with me though,
since we probably all have someone that's in/around, or been affected by the
incident, but PLEASE. keep guns and NRA off this list.