Re: DIE thread, DIE. WAS NRA

From: Mike (spammikeREMOVE@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 17:38:37 EDT

Why not move ALL off topic discussion to the off topic list? I don't see
why you make a distinction? It's just as easy to go and read the off topic
group/list. If it's not Dakota related post to off topic, period. As soon
as you say "except for [enter subject here], you can post that to DML" you
open the door for all kinds of off topic threads. And who makes the choice
as to what can and can't be posted to the DML?

Mike