Re: US/Canada Border delays?

From: jbleazard@Sympatico.ca
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 00:37:46 EDT

Jon:

My best advice would be to bring some identification. I always have my
passport with me just in case. They've never asked to see it when I was
driving through, but they might start checking now. If you don't have a
passport, driver's license and birth certificate are a good idea. If not that,
any other form of ID you can think of (voter's registration card comes to
mind).

Hope you can make it up, we'll look forward to seeing you there.

Jason