Re: Was: RSX(defending the emblem), Now: Weight Savings

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 10:45:20 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/2001 1:00:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com writes:

<< How much lighter would a strong enough plastic (or
 composite whatever) be than a high quality aluminum wheel? >>

I don't remember the weight on them; but keeping them on the rim does remind
me.. I do think they were using bead locks at the time.

For the stereo idea.. Most of that sounds pretty good.. but I'd leave the
head unit out of the box. If you want to be able to remove it for weight.
Just see if you can still find any actual pull-out models.. then all that's
left in the dash is an empty tin case with the wiring. You can still mount
an amp on the box and use quick connects on that end as well.

Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo