O/T: Home networking??

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 11:36:39 EDT

well, I might as well join the off topic group's, I have 2 computers on a
single cable line connection, they are connected to a linksys router, they
can both connect to the web!

how do I share a printer and files? I set up file and printer sharing but
it doesn't seem to work for me, I need step by step instructions. thanks.

p.s for IRC it says to add 113 to port forwarding, when I goto that tab in
linksys setup, I have lot's box's to fill in, where do I add 113?

thanks