Condolences

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 12:10:38 EDT

I know everyone is tired of the off-topic items on this list, but I feel
that this should be said since it does apply to our group. We think of New
York and Washington D.C., but what about California? I know we have plenty
of members in California. I would like to take this time to say that I hope
everything is well with those of you in California. I pray that nobody you
knew was on any of the planes that were used in the cowardly attacks on
Tuesday morning. If indeed you did know anyone my prayers are with you and
your families. God bless America and what makes Her strong. Let's all pull
together in this time of need.

Aaron
1999 RC V6 4X2
"... if you're ahead of a Mopar in a
race, let up before you get to top gear.
Something about them Mopars."