RE: Condolences

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 12:15:15 EDT

Thanks Aaron. There were many victims on those planes that were from
California. Though, I don't know any of them personally, I do know people
who know them. But it really doesn't matter that I don't know them. I
don't know the many victims in NYC either but I feel a part of me is
missing because of them. I can't even begin to explain the rage I feel
because when organizations such as these decide to pray on the innocent
peoples of the world they take a piece out of each and everyone one of us.
Though, there are those that condemn the practice of retaliation, I feel I
must remind you that from the beginning of life it has been survival of the
fittest. Whether the war be biological against viruses and bacteria or
human scourge, it must be fought so that the strongest do survive. Even
within your own body, the immune system ends up killing some good cells in
order to destroy the enemy. That means America and democracy MUST WIN!
There is no other choice!

GOD BLESS THE DML and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD