Re: US/Canada Border delays?

From: Shawn Englehart (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 13:40:48 EDT

You might also want to check which border might be only to trucks and which
only to cars. I noticed Thursday that they had East bound 401 exit to the
border and West bound was only to cars. They were directing only truck down
to the next border crossing East on the 401 and had those lighted
programmable signs giving instructions. I think it was Gananoquway (know
that is not spelled right) was closed to truck and they were taking trucks at
the 1000 island between Brockville and Cornwall in Ontario.

--

Shawn Englehart return email: englehart@sympatico.ca www.geocities.com/englehrt http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/Yfz3JVR3VIJnE/profile.htm