Re: Re: DML Digest V4 #4112

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 11:27:50 EDT

The difficulty with a moderated list is that it requires that a human read EVERY
posting and approve or reject it. This is not a "high-volume" list in comparison
to some on the 'net, but 100-200 posts PER DAY is a lot of work and overhead.
And I know Jon certainly doesn't have time in his schedule to filter it all.
This isn't a very international list, so 9016030267125f the work would have be done
during regular USA hours, so distributing the load out to a half-dozen people
wouldn't be very effective either.