Re: Which Brake Rotors to buy?

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 20:02:33 EDT

Jim,if your wife is complaining about the
humping,something needs to be done quickly! Raybestos
pads,and Powerslot rotors.That`s the general consensus
around here.My rotors are warped also,but I have found
it may just be easier to replace the whole vehicle!
--- Jim Miller <jim76712@swbell.net> wrote:
> I am thinking about replacing the rotors on my 99
> R/T because I am tired
> of the humping every time I apply the brakes. (My
> wife is complaining
> about it). I don't think the pads are bad yet but
> the truck has 34k on
> it and I don't know how long to expect the pads to
> last. I am not hard
> on brakes. I don't need fancy high performance
> rotors, just dependable
> ones that don't warp easily like the Mopar ones seem
> to do. I am open
> for suggestions on rotors and pads. ( I intended to
> sound funny but I
> really want brake answers). ;-)
> Jim in Waco
> 99 R/T RC

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.