Re: Which Brake Rotors to buy?

From: A. Bright (a_bright2@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 20:51:09 EDT

when I eventually do the brakes on my DAK I would like to switch to drilled
rotors. could you recommend a brand and where to buy them
or if I wanted to vent some non-drilled rotors could you share your
expertise ... is there a particular drill pattern, spacing between holes,
etc, to use? thanks for your help