Re: Re: Interior Wiring help needed

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 23:32:55 EDT

Thanks Andy. I like the pilar idea...it popped out rather easily..but I am a
bit nervous about pulling the material back...will it go back in place??
.....or do I 'feed' the wire thru somehow without peeling the material back
(I thought it might be glued to the top, so I don't wanna peel it away and
find out that it won't stick back up :-)

Any hints on path to take when I run wires from the rear licence plate? I
have to run a single wire all the way to the console...I'm guessing I have
to run the wire below the bed exterior and somehow feed it into the cab.
Thought someone might know where there is an existing harness I can follow
to the interior of the cab.

Thanks bud

--
Kevin Hoegen
99 Solar Yellow MAGNUM S/T CC

"Andy Levy" <andylevy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9o6bc4$t74$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > Up one of the side pillars and under the headliner or across the front of > the headliner tucked into that lip near the windshield? >