RE: Re: Now: Flying the flag WAS: A simple request to all Ameri cans...

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 09:16:19 EDT

Hey Bill!

Thanks for the info :(

Over the weekend we saw a Ram with the CB antennas off of each mirror mount
with about a 2'x3' flag on each! It was sweet!! It was a 4x4 raised around 6
inches also. I'm glad to have my Daks over the Ram though. I just don't have
a need to that large of a truck.

I'll keep my eye out for something we can use with our sliders ;^P

Cheerios!
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!