Re: RPM's low at stop in gear.

From: Bruce B (bruce@coldmourning.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 19:24:00 EDT

No mods,

It's an 01 with about 18k on it.

The A/C is off. I notice it because of the vibration "slight" from lower
idle. Then I goose it and it comes up just above the 500 mark so 750 was a
guestimate. But it smoothes right out when I do that. Or same if I take it
into N then back to D it will remain at around the 650 mark till next stop
light. No extreme weather changes.