RE: Flags

From: tmfu (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 21:02:41 EDT

> Sorry to bug the DML with this but I've tried 15 stores now and
> no soap...
> Anybody on the east coast know where I can get a flag (small and
> large) and a flag decal that I can apply to the rear cap window (one that
> applies from the inside --kinda like that tinting stuff)?

Dude, flags are few and far between all over. Over in Bloomfield NJ where
there is an actual flag factory, they have lines going down the block with
folks waiting to purchase a flag. I just recieved my USA Pride stickers from
SmokinDakota. Outstanding work!!!

Greg
2K1 Neon ES
Rahway, NJ
http://24.6.89.18/Neon
24.6.89.18:6667 (IRC)
ICQ:283886
"You counted on America to be pacifist, you counted wrong." - Ronald Reagan