RE: wheel hop/ Roadmaster

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 21:03:37 EDT

Quote from Matthew Bonnette (mattbonnette@yahoo.com):

"well i went to the track last night to try them out am
was happy with them of course i was trying to break
them but when i pulled up to do my burn outs there was
no wheel hop it was just a smooth as possibly get. i
lined up to see how they would do at launching but
roasted my tires every time because my tires are
pretty much bald. launched from 1500 rpms to 2000 rpms
al night long but where i saw the best improvement was
shifting from first to second about at the 1/8 mile
mark. i would always spin my tires at that part of the
track but with the road master set up i only sun once
out of about 5-6 runs and that helped along with my
headers run my best time of 15.1076 @ 90.6 mph." - matt (01 blk rc rt)

- Bernd