Re: elec. fans (anyone use perma "hipo")

From: Matt Koth (rpmkoth@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 03:28:49 EDT

I am running two perma cool 16 inch fans rated at 2950cfm each, it was sorta
tricky to get both of them to fit on my gen II but they work really well.
Don't use the perma cool thermostat because it does not work very well due
to the design. I went to the local O'Reily's and bought an adjustable hayden
thermostat that uses a small probe that fits between fins on your radiator.

Matt Koth
95 CC 4x4 5.2L