RE: elec. fans (anyone use perma "hipo")

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 07:20:04 EDT

Mike,
The two 14" fans should work fine. I use to run a single Perma-Cool 18" fan
on my 318, but took it out. It didn't quite provide enough airflow. Came
close; but not quite. Over the winter I plan on installing a pair of the
14" Perma-Cool fans also.

When I was still running the 18" fan, I can tell you it functioned
flawlessly, and was extremely quiet. Unless it was dead quiet around you,
you couldn't hear it running. Good luck on your install. We'll have to
swap install pics later.
Rich 0 Ashburn, VA