Hope this was not a DML member

From: Sterling (srdedic1@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 15:35:51 EDT

I was driving through a construction zone earlier when a 4x4 genIII came up
fast behind me. I was going 45 since there were alot of workers along the
closed righthand lane of the interstate. This moron flashes his lights at
me, and then pulls onto the shoulder and zips past me and nearly hit a
flaggirl when he swung back infront of me. Also took out 2 orange barrels as
he sped away. Almost as soon as he was infront of me I was on my cell
calling the state police. I stopped after clearing the construction zone and
kicked on my strobes (I was in my work truck, I am a utility worker) and
talked to the construction foreman. I also talked to a trooper who said they
had pulled the guy over and arrested him. He was driving on a suspended
license, and is being charged for reckless driving. Charges are being filed
by the construction company.

Sterling