Re: Hope this was not a DML member

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 22:17:26 EDT

Good for you!! I can`t stand idiots like that.I`m to
the point now of just moving over to let them by,and
when I see them doing about 90 in a 55 in my
rear-view,I just let them go on around me.Let them be
someone else`s headache.Anyway,this
white,lowered,older model S-10 with a little
crinkle-cut antenna and tiny wheels comes flying up
behind me,right where the speed limit drops from 55 to
35,as we were coming into a small town.I move over,and
he punched it,and very narrowly missed broadsiding an
old lady in a Cavalier trying to turn onto a side
street.I saw him frantically fight with the wheel to
avoid her and a parked car.He made a highly visible
ass of himself.It`s great how things work out
sometimes. :)
--- Sterling <srdedic1@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I was driving through a construction zone earlier
> when a 4x4 genIII came up
> fast behind me. I was going 45 since there were alot
> of workers along the
> closed righthand lane of the interstate. This moron
> flashes his lights at
> me, and then pulls onto the shoulder and zips past
> me and nearly hit a
> flaggirl when he swung back infront of me. Also took
> out 2 orange barrels as
> he sped away. Almost as soon as he was infront of me
> I was on my cell
> calling the state police. I stopped after clearing
> the construction zone and
> kicked on my strobes (I was in my work truck, I am a
> utility worker) and
> talked to the construction foreman. I also talked to
> a trooper who said they
> had pulled the guy over and arrested him. He was
> driving on a suspended
> license, and is being charged for reckless driving.
> Charges are being filed
> by the construction company.
>
> Sterling

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.