Re: ABS and BRAKE lights lit!!!

From: KatedralDeAguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 16:24:42 EDT

Yeah I have the same thing and am gonna try that
....especially cause it makes sense due to another
symptom. When I take off from a standstill, I am
going about 15-20 mph when the speed needle jumps up
and shows my speed. Slower than that it stays at 0
mph. I also have the brake AND ABS lights staying on
and checked all my brakes and brake fluid which is
fine.