Re: ABS and BRAKE lights lit!!!

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 14:07:47 EDT

Hey,

My truck is still in the shop for the same thing. They ordered a new
rear wheel speed sensor. If your truck has under 36k they will cover it
under warranty. Also, I told them about a squeek in the dash when I turn
at slow speeds, it turned out to be a steering shaft cover(maybe the
shaft itself, not sure) but they ordered it aswell. Today is day three
and they said it would be ready in the morning(day four). My coolant
reserve was empty and they were concerned about leaks, I dont know what
they found on it. They said they would fill it for me anyway. An overall
good service experience, just kinda long due to parts available. Hope
this helps.

AR