Dakota Quad Cabs,Gaining in Popularity

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 23:58:19 EDT

The Dakota Quad Cab is into its 3rd year of production.I've seen solid color
ones,2 tone 4x4's & 4x2's,ones with/without wheel flares,and ones with
either the 3.9(yea!) or the 4.7...

But still haven't found another Dakota Quad like my Forest Green/Driftwood
scheme.In fact,i checked with the dealer here in town,and both my Quad & my
Dad's were the only 2000's sold/ordered like ours.So i know i have the only
Quad Cab 3.9 R/T in town.

My dakota must really draw attention,especially from other Dakota
owners,specially Gen III owners.I'm always getting asked to pull over,so
they can look at it.

Its no wonder the Dakota Quad Cab is so popular.Since the 00' model came
out,this truck has racked up 10+ awards.I have 99 members in my Quad Cab
Yahoogroups list as well.

The Dakota Quad Cab is a great truck.I love mine,and wanted to share my
feelings about it.Of course,owners like Don Mallett,& Bill Connell already
know how i feel....

They are members on my list too :)

BTW: If you own a Dakota Quad Cab or have one on order,please join my list
at "www.yahoogroups.com",and search for "dodgedakotaquadcab"

Dodge Dakota Quad Cab..."Grab Life By The Horns"

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55,Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Mobil 1 10w30,Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,
K&N Home-Brew,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen
DML Member/Wisconsin DML Representative
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President
"My 3.9 Magnum kicks ass"