RE: V6 vs V8 vs 4.7L

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 23:55:27 EDT

Oh yeah...well you're also about 500# lighter than me and I only have
the Centerforce-II in mine with the Roadmaster suspension going in after
the drop, and already have the Mopar Dbl-Row/True Roller chain
installed. Hehehehe...hey, next year we gotta line'em up and show them
what V6's can do! :)

(Got plans already for a second, winter build-up 3.9L that's also .030"
over, Carillo rods, nice "meaty" cam (same specs as the V8 .512" cam
that a lot of folks are using), revamped intake and ported heads to go
along with it. Keeping the Powerdyne though...it's been ultra-reliable
for me.)

He's not??? Well, he has been pushing the T-Trim Vortechs and has been
installing them with LOTS of success. (Note: The Vortech T-Trim is
capable of up to 24-26# boost.)

- Bernd