Re: Suspension Lift

From: Kevin DeGarmo (blizzzzard69@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 06:31:02 EDT

Tell your friend to be careful with that place cuz nobody has released
suspension lifts for '00 and newer daks. I dunno if they plan to use a '99
kit and hack stuff up or what, but I've been around and around with the lift
manufacturers and from what everyone has told me those lifts just aren't
available yet!!

Kevin DeGarmo
Jackson, MI