RE: V6 vs V8 vs 4.7L

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 09:38:28 EDT

We definitly have to line up the cylindriphically impared trucks and put
some of these 318/360's to shame ..hehe
yea on the web site there is no mention of the ati..just the vortech...and I
forgot to post the cam specs..the one going in my current motor is a 200/206
and 504/512 on the 112...should wake this lil v6 up...and weight does make a
huge difference on these trucks....after I changed my fuel pump last time I
went for a spin with no bed....felt like a just installed those two
cylinders I had lost ;)
Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed