mark your calendars...

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 15:48:56 EDT

Unless it rains,or snows,i plan on hosting a DML Cookout on April
13th,2002.(The rain date would be April 20th).I plan to get a local park,so
we can cook burgers,steaks,chicken,etc.This also includes beer & other
non-alcoholic refreshments.

If enough people would be interested,i could see what kind of deal i could
make with a motel in the area.I also plan on inviting people off of
DakotaUSA,and my Quad Cab list.

Madison is the state capitol,and used to have cars cruisin around the
Capitol at night.There is currently talk of stating this up again.Also,there
is East Washington Ave.This is a 3-lane road(in each direction),that runs
from the Capitol out to I-90/94.(about 5 miles).
There is also a Dodge dealership on East Washington Ave(Don Miller Dodge).

I am also planning an get-together at a nearby "watering hole",in case
someone wants to shoot the breeze.

If anyone has any suggestions,or wants to help me with planning this,please
feel free to contact me offlist.

Digger

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55,Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Mobil 1 10w30,Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,
K&N Home-Brew,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen
DML Member/Wisconsin DML Representative
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President
"My 3.9 Magnum kicks ass"