Re: mark your calendars...

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 17:49:07 EDT

David,

Sounds like a nice time you are planning. I'd like to tell you I'll be
there, but next April is just too far away yet. It is almost impossible
for me to get any time away from the plant. If Dodge City is working
I have to be there.

I would like to try your chicken. It's my favorite dish; and maybe some
iced tea.

Made a few improvements to my Dakota since the meet in Auburn Hills.
Had those chrome slats installed in the grill. I think they look good.
Had most of the hoses, cables and wires wrapped in Flame Red Sprial
under the hood. Put another wax job on. Put in a new thermostat (180),
new Cap and Rotor, new Plugs, cleaned the injectors, took the throttlebody
off and cleaned it, replaced both drive shafts, all U-Joints, Center Bearing,
had the 8 1/4 3.92 TracLoc axle rebuilt, new Trailmaster N7 Shocks,
new Cooper 255/70X15 Tires, touched up the paint on the exhaust system,
redid the undercoating, replaced both front hubs and wheelbearings.
Tomorrow I get a torque strap installed to tie the engine to the frame without
relying on the motor mount. This will slightly increase the torque going to
the drive shafts. (like I need more). Also installing the Roadmaster Active
Suspension for the rear tomorrow. Just about ready to put another 100,000
on her.

Talk to you later...

David R.
Sterling Heights